PRODUCTS

Hello friends,

"Collide and Play" is my entry for the Developer Challege

Download

http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/collide.htm

here is the C&P thread in the DC forum with info and MP3s
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152850

from the C&P Help.rtf:
This is a standalone program for Windows designed to compose ambient music in realtime by the interaction of animated graphic elements. These elements are partially controlled by the musician, and partially autonomous, controlled through specific collison and movement behaviours in a 2D environment.

This program may also be used for live performance, allowing the audience to follow the graphic evolution of the track by means of a large screen or projector mirroring the PC monitor of the performer.

This Collide and Play is what I call a "software instrument" opposed to "virtual instrument"
as it does not imitate or emulate a real world musical instrument.
Last edited by liqih on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I of course already love it! :)

Luigi, I have a serious problem with you. Everything you do is better than the last thing, so I keep running out of superlatives, damnit! :wink:

Bassballjg wrote:Luigi, I have a serious problem with you. Everything you do is better than the last thing, so I keep running out of superlatives, damnit! :wink:
LOL!, reset the base, <grin>

thanks to both of you, <grin>

I'm very shocked with this program

I'm having lots of fun and sounds really good!

thanks TocTa!

ha, that was by you. i had some fun with that back then.

Ah ah!!!! Thank you Luigi!
At last something which runs totally off the beaten and re-beaten tracks! It's so good to have sometimes a really fresh air!

Two little details, Luigi, the link to the first demo song (audio example 1) doesn't work. And the tool can't be downloaded, in the webpage as by the link in the OP.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “NUSofting”