the secret frequency

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well the myth of the frequency that has people shitting their pants is now officially BUSTED

simple yes. brainiac science abuse tested it. a brainiac went into a portatoilet with a sub and a roll of toilet papert. when they finshed there was soo much crap they couldent show it! I find mythbusters unreliable.
Last edited by thalumps on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The lengths to which Discovery Channel will go to attract a few viewers. :roll:

mythbusters kicks ass :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

@thalumps: Please post attribution of the source from which you copied this. It is copyrighted material.

From the KVR rules:
Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to, asking for information about, or blatantly bragging about using, warez, crackz, pirated sample content, re-printing material without permission, etc. will result in your post being edited / deleted, and you may be issued with a warning and / or a ban.

I'd like to see a "Best by" date on that can of spam, as well! :hihi:
I've got nothing to sell...am I on the right site?

ughnonumus wrote:I'd like to see a "Best by" date on that can of spam, as well! :hihi:
December 2031.

i was just discussing this and i've seen the mythbusters episode (i love this show)

however, your post leaves alot to be desired..like the proof.. please post a link if you can.

as it is, your post is the reason mythbusters tested it, at least they attempted, although i do feel they did not do a very good job, i have several critiques.

I dont think they tested a wide enough frequency range and i think their system was lacking honestly, it was big, but maybe not big enough? also maybe he didnt have to shit at the time, sometimes, if i gotta go, just closing my eyes might make me shit myself.

just a thought.

btw, i was at some science/museum/playground in sanfran, i forget the name, near the golden gate, anyway alot of their exhibits look like they came or were inspiration for some mythbusters episodes,
'The science of rich men does not elevate all mankind, but only themselves.'
sound cloud

Honestly, the whole "just post a link" thing has always pissed me off. It's as though what is presented has credence, because a link is attached. If we search and find- it's T-R-U-E! :roll:

I don't care if a link is attached or not. I'll read and think it through, regardless. You wouldn't believe the people in school who quote sources as though they're true, just because someone wrote a friggin' book about something!

Link or no link- think it through, man! Links and books do not prove anything, simply put. :-o

BTW, Mystics have known about secret frequencies that science has not figured out, yet. Microwaves, are a prime example. There are many others. Sorry, no links... :D

noone said a link would make it fact, at least i didn't.

personally i dont believe anything until i see it, or in this case i shit my pants.

but a link would add a little bit more information.

i agree entirely, you wouldn't believe the number of people that think wikipedia is the source of all FACT, but this topic aint about that :troll:
Last edited by dan_s on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sound cloud

who's noone?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Prior to the OP editing the post, it contained a word-for-word copy of a news item taken from the Website of the audio lab that performed the testing. Since the OP couldn't be bothered to honor copyright, I'll post the URL instead: http://www.meyersound.com/news/2004/brown_note/

Don't expect any "proof," just promotion and some fairly informative narrative.

@Hink: "Noone" was the name Odysseus used when the Cyclops Polyphemus asked him who he was.

what's really funny is I know what you did, it made it less confusing for sure....only you would take the time :)

Naah, it's nothing. To Google takes but a few seconds, 'specially with the insta-search button on this new mouse I've been using.

thanks meffy on both counts.

forget the secret frequency, Hink might crap his pants over a missingspace. :P
sound cloud

Return to “Music Theory”