Groove Analogizer is FREEWARE now

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought it two years ago...never used it. My bad. :dog:
I've got nothing to sell...am I on the right site?

Thanks a lot!

THANKS !!! Been playing with this for a couple of hours now and been getting some great results.
Just wondering if there are any presets? I noticed on the mp3 demos on the site that you mention "presets" from GrooveAnalogiser , but the download has no presets.
Not a problem , as I've been tweaking away already with great results , just wondering.
Thanks again:)

very generous. thank you, liqih!

ughnonumus, I'm sorry that you didn't find any use for it in two years (two years!)

cymazic, I will check for the presets, anyway they are dramatically dependent on the input, so it's surely better
to make your own ones matching the input you'll use.

..nevermind, solved.. :)

liqih wrote:cymazic, I will check for the presets, anyway they are dramatically dependent on the input, so it's surely better to make your own ones matching the input you'll use.
Here a few to get you going until Liqih finds some. Probably not exactly what the plug-in was intended for....

Booming Bass
Cellfone Breakbeat
Cellofane
Hip Hop Sub
Thickener
The Hate E's
Where's The Snare?

As Liqih said they are dependant on what you're feeding into Groove Analogizer, so you may have to fiddle with the input ranges until you get the preset to work.

Edit: Liqih, you really ought to put a thread in the effects forum
Last edited by Az're-ul on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
其余的是噪音

Definatly much better to customize to what is being fed into it! I think thats on of GA's major strengths.

GA is kick GOLD!
stay juicy!

This is awesome! I mix it in with guitar and it's a synth guitar.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

you can use anything that is at least a little percussive to feed it, so yes you can play a synth drums groove using a guitar or a bass plugged in, just you need to use some wide intervals to separate the triggers
Last edited by liqih on Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dont know what its but it detects all kinds of material really really well!

BTW liqih did you get my PM?
stay juicy!

The link does not work - possible broken link.

Would love to try this.

Thanks for the freeware.

Mike

link fixed, note: old www.nusofting.liqihsynth.com are now just nusofting.liqihsynth.com

i dont even know how to use this :help:

so none of the Groove Analogizer happy users want to share some timps with S-N-S?, <wink>
Don't be shy guys, <grin>

Return to “NUSofting”