Couple of things

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have been having good luck with the upright bass samples. An early effort can be heard in a tune called "The Civil Servant," posted here on MySpace.

Also used the acoustic bass guitar samples in a tune called "The Bad Day" on that same page. The bass line is rather submerged in that mix, but the brighter accented notes can be heard ok.

I hope someday you will make some bowed articulations for the upright. It would be very helpful, because I especially need some good short, scrubby ones. The proper words might be stacatto or even spicatto. Maybe a set of marcatto samples could be used for what I need, because I could shorten them. God only knows what sort of strings you'd want to be using! :>)

Cheers!

Ha ha! I guess I should post more so my links will work! :>)

Forgot--the tune "Stalking 101" also features the upright samples.

Here's the clickable link: http://myspace.com/paquachuck

This is a great tune (Civil Servant)! Reminds me of some of the wacky music from Psychonauts. Keep up the great work, and I love your use of bends and whatnot in the upright.

Wow! Many thanks to Greg for making the link and for the kind words! I do not know about the Psychonauts, and will check them out.

Dude!
That's some whacky stuff! :D
and I mean the whole deal. The band, the page and music.
Great stuff. 8)
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Return to “Manytone Music”