Turning off the blinking LEDs

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seems the reason I get erroneous automation data in some hosts (eg. KORE and Reaper) is the LED blinks are being outputted as automation data. Is it possible to do a version where they can be disabled?

thanks

makes it impossible to map anything in KORE as learn always picks up the LEDs before you can even touch a slider and in Reaper in any of the write modes it creates a mess of automation envelopes.

aMUSEd wrote:It seems the reason I get erroneous automation data in some hosts (eg. KORE and Reaper) is the LED blinks are being outputted as automation data. Is it possible to do a version where they can be disabled?

thanks

makes it impossible to map anything in KORE as learn always picks up the LEDs before you can even touch a slider and in Reaper in any of the write modes it creates a mess of automation envelopes.
Hi aMUSEd

hmmm..not sure what to say here:do you have the MIDI OUT function ON?..or is it whenever you bring up Atomic you get automation data? Please explain, so then I can explain to Boris :-)

Tim

Ooops sorry - not talking about Atomic but M45 Nebula

It's an old SE-problem in FLStudio too we discussed 2 years ago!

Does that mean newer SE synths don't have that problem? One thing I don't understand about SE is if a synth was made with old modules can it be updated when newer versions of the same modules come out that fix bugs?

aMUSEd wrote:It seems the reason I get erroneous automation data in some hosts (eg. KORE and Reaper) is the LED blinks are being outputted as automation data. Is it possible to do a version where they can be disabled?

thanks

There is at least a workaround for the Learn Function in Kore:

In the Global Controller click on the Assign Tab and then activate
the Multi Assign Button. Turn on "Learn", choose your Parameter, then you're
done, deactivate the Learn Modus. After that delete all the "LED Param" in the
Destination Field for every assigned Button or Knob, so you are left only with
the desired Parameters.

Return to “AlgoMusic”