Some parameters jump to zero after stoping audio in live 8.1

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I knew this issue in windows and i had to remove some files somewhere, but now im on a mac , what do i have to do ?

the parameters are

the oscilator type :

spectroblend , geoblend ...

also the eqs sometimes they jump around ( once ) after you move them

any ideas ?
thanx !

Teh oscillator type thing emans you have an accidently MIDI Learn, e.g. to the ModWheel, and then it's resetted when Live resets the ModWheel. Ricght-Click the resetting parameter and choose "MIDI Unlearn".

The second issue is most likely a bug in the host software. Some controls such as the EQ control notify the host of several parameters that might be automated at once, e.g. 12 parameters for the 4 eq bands (freq, gain, q). Some hosts seem to have difficulties when multiple parameters are scheduled for automation at once, but it's the only way to achieve some comfy user interface controls such as XY-controls.

Urs wrote:Teh oscillator type thing emans you have an accidently MIDI Learn, e.g. to the ModWheel, and then it's resetted when Live resets the ModWheel. Ricght-Click the resetting parameter and choose "MIDI Unlearn".

The second issue is most likely a bug in the host software. Some controls such as the EQ control notify the host of several parameters that might be automated at once, e.g. 12 parameters for the 4 eq bands (freq, gain, q). Some hosts seem to have difficulties when multiple parameters are scheduled for automation at once, but it's the only way to achieve some comfy user interface controls such as XY-controls.

Allright ,

thanx !

Hey giorgiomartini, definitely report this to Ableton as a bug report. Now's the time to do it as they are putting out betas regularly for the next update. Things have been weird in Ableton with parameters jumping for certain plug-ins. I haven't nailed down a set as an example to send them yet though. If you have a reproducible set/situation, send to them to check out.

Return to “u-he”