2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Bought. Simply fantastic sounding reverb. No brainer deal of the summer sales!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

TheNeverScene wrote:Bought. Simply fantastic sounding reverb. No brainer deal of the summer sales!
Thanks kindly for the compliments. :love:

We hope to make a minor free update in a month or so with few extra goodies as well. :tu:

I just attempted a demo but I'm receiving an error message when scanning for the plugin in live 10.0.2, OSX 10.11.6:
failed to find a suitable audio plugin module for target cpu (CPU ISA=7). Plugin will not load.
My processor is a Ivy Bridge" 2.6 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (3720QM). Am I on unsupported hardware? or is this a bug?

5vga wrote:I just attempted a demo but I'm receiving an error message when scanning for the plugin in live 10.0.2, OSX 10.11.6:
failed to find a suitable audio plugin module for target cpu (CPU ISA=7). Plugin will not load.
My processor is a Ivy Bridge" 2.6 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (3720QM). Am I on unsupported hardware? or is this a bug?
So it looks like I just needed to set permissions on the folder 2C-Audio in to get it running as stated on the website.

Just picked this up, sounds fab. :phones:
For me the inspiring presets make it more a creative effect than my stock reverb, and CPU is super-lite!

Only request would be to support mac retina pixel density.

I think Breeze 2 can be become a classic, not only because of its top sound but also of its well thought out interface. It's really easy also for non-pros to dial in good settings. I find it very intuitive, actually the most efficient and at the same time tweakable interface of a reverb I know of.

Great reverb and great customer friendly activation. Also like the referral program, where new customers and existing ones can get $20 voucher. That's whats needed to be successful nowadays and shows the customer some love.

Thanks!

How would you compare to my regulars... VintageVerb, VRoom, Blackhole?

MogwaiBoy wrote:How would you compare to my regulars... VintageVerb, VRoom, Blackhole?
Although VVV and VRoom are good reverbs, I find it takes some time to find either the right preset or tweak it yourself. I mean the Interface is clear, but for me as non user of any hardware reverbs I find them quite time consuming and not sooo intuitive (personal opinion). Breeze gives visual feedback for EQ/Damping and even the reverb tail itself (+ full screen view and editing). Also you can set the width of the reverb (which is not possible without an additional device behind the V's).
Soundwise I have not compared too much, but the Breeze sounds a bit brighter, on the other hand it's quite easy to tweak with 12 EQ/Damp curves.

Blackhole I can't compare directly, I think it's a whole other category of reverb used for mainly for crazy effect sweeps and automation/modulations. Also I find its interface not so Intuitive and useful to dial in bread & butter reverbs.

What might come close functionality wise might be UltraReverb, but I find the interface not so state of the art. I really wanted to like it, but it's not very inviting and too small when fiddling in the EQ curves. Also the Preset Systems from Valhallas and Eventides reverbs I do not prefer. Breeze has a great full screen browser to fly over the presets. Fast and efficient.

5vga wrote:
5vga wrote:I just attempted a demo but I'm receiving an error message when scanning for the plugin in live 10.0.2, OSX 10.11.6:
So it looks like I just needed to set permissions on the folder 2C-Audio in to get it running as stated on the website.
http://www.2caudio.com/support/faq#_installation
although IMO such info should be made available during installation...
.:: (noou) - electronic + music ::.
https://noou.bandcamp.com

noou wrote:
5vga wrote:
http://www.2caudio.com/support/faq#_installation
although IMO such info should be made available during installation...
This “fix permissions” topic is a rare occurrence and generally “sporadically ubiquitous” (if that’s not an oxymoron) amoung many developers as it seems to be an OSX oddity that pops up once in a while. I.e. it generally happens on rare occasions to everyone.

How exactly this could effect the cpu detection code is not completely known, but I suppose if somehow you did not have read permission for the instruction set build you needed (avx/avx2 etc) then I guess this error could occur since you can’t access the file with the proper instructions for your CPU.

I think this is the first time we ever saw a permissions issue manifest this way.

But anyway, if you ever experience anything odd with installation, adjusting permissions as described is indeed the first thing to try.

db3 wrote:Just picked this up, sounds fab. :phones:
For me the inspiring presets make it more a creative effect than my stock reverb, and CPU is super-lite!

Only request would be to support mac retina pixel density.
Thanks for the compliments!

Regarding retina, yes, as everything is fully procedural and we offer up to 3840px width size, we can/do already supply all “assets”/drawing with enough resolution to be pixel perfect on retina displays.

It seems we just miss some (hopefully) simple step of automatically mapping an appropriate pixel dimension to whatever retina expects (Ie if a user selected 1440*720 GUI we’d really use the 2880*1440 one or whatever the case may be.

Maybe we will be able to get to this sooner than later. Thanks for the reminder.

dermage wrote:I think Breeze 2 can be become a classic, not only because of its top sound but also of its well thought out interface. It's really easy also for non-pros to dial in good settings. I find it very intuitive, actually the most efficient and at the same time tweakable interface of a reverb I know of.

Great reverb and great customer friendly activation. Also like the referral program, where new customers and existing ones can get $20 voucher. That's whats needed to be successful nowadays and shows the customer some love.

Thanks!
Thanks for the kind words. :tu:

dupe
Last edited by jbarish on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by Greenstorm33 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've actually made a thread for referrals from 2CAudio.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=505981

Plus there's some info about the process.

Return to “Effects”