ScapesWizard2Pro Problem

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I wanted to start using my ScapesWizard2Pro but got into a little problem :-(

I cant get the ScapesWizard to release the sounds after they have started playing.

I'm running the plug in FL Studio 10 on my Windows 7 computer. I can play all "sounds" in each slot fine using the "keyboard" below each slot. But when I'm sending MIDI notes using either the Piano roll or the keyboard provided by the Fruity Wrapper the "sounds" won't stop playing. I have checked so that the Fruity Wrapper "Send note off velocity" is set in the settings and that the Slots KeyMode is set to Gate.

I have tried ScapesWizard in Mixcraft 5 with the same result.

What I'm I missing?

Thanks!
/Jorgen

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
More info

I think I'm doing something very wrong, but what?

I have tried running the ScapesWizard on my work computer (Win7 SP1 64bit) using VSTHost (http://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm (http://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm)) to run the demo version of the plug. And I get the same result :-( It seem that the plug don't get the note off MIDI info and keeps playing the sound. I must be missing something!

I tested both the setup and the SVTHost by running the demo version of "The Tiger" and it works perfectly.

Any suggestions to help a beginner, please :-)

/Jorgen

Well, that worked properly here until I did replace my MIDI kb here recently.
With an EMU X-board it does work as expected but not with a e.g. Novation ReMote SL. So quite unexpectantly this is dependant on MIDI kb involved.
But there is a solution: put in each last wave slot the 'Mute/Silence' wave and play it to Mute that group.

hth
HG

Strange!

I took a swing at it during my lunchbreak and found the suggested solution, thanks! But it is a little annoying, but I guess it will work. Any chance of a small fix maybe?

I also found that it's not the same with slot 3 and 4, at least not with some sounds. I will have to test it further to see when and maybe why there is a difference.

My Midi keyboard stopped working when I switched to Win7 so I have to get I new one. But it might be the same difference between Win7 and XP as it is with different hardware midi keyboards?

I just love the plug so I hope I can get it to do what I want.

Thanks for your reply HG and keep up the good work

/Jorgen

cabal_se wrote:Strange!

I took a swing at it during my lunchbreak and found the suggested solution, thanks! But it is a little annoying, but I guess it will work. Any chance of a small fix maybe?

My Midi keyboard stopped working when I switched to Win7 so I have to get I new one. But it might be the same difference between Win7 and XP as it is with different hardware midi keyboards?

I just love the plug so I hope I can get it to do what I want.

Thanks for your reply HG and keep up the good work

/Jorgen
well, if you get an EMU XBoard as new MIDI kb and it will work fine (W7/64) ;-)

I'd kept that one active but the 25 key version does not have CC assignable buttons which I do need atm thus I switched to the Novation ReMote SL 25 temporarily.

HG

Return to “HG Fortune”