studio-one GUI crash.

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello.

I use your sampler now for 2 months, and it,s fantastic. But:I can,t use it in studio-one. Everytime i want to get muy GUI to edit etc. my So crashes. Sometimes after 1hour sometimes after 2 clicks! I tested with REAPER ,FLstudio, ableton. and i can work for hours with it! no problem at all. But they,re not my DAW,s to work with. I tested now for 2 months and everytime it happens!I didn,t want to walk ahead but now im sure!It,s a real dissapointing thing for me... cause i was looking for this kinda sampler for years. Maybe its So but i cant believe that.. Now your thinking don,t you got a crashlog? NO! So just hangs and cant do a thing just to shut it down! i hope you can take a look at it... (it happens everytime not a one time thing!)

core 2 duo 2.4ghz
windows 7 64bit
maudio 9496
nvidea gforce 9series

THNX code17. :shock:

codec17 wrote:hello.

I use your sampler now for 2 months, and it,s fantastic. But:I can,t use it in studio-one. Everytime i want to get muy GUI to edit etc. my So crashes. Sometimes after 1hour sometimes after 2 clicks! I tested with REAPER ,FLstudio, ableton. and i can work for hours with it! no problem at all. But they,re not my DAW,s to work with. I tested now for 2 months and everytime it happens!I didn,t want to walk ahead but now im sure!It,s a real dissapointing thing for me... cause i was looking for this kinda sampler for years. Maybe its So but i cant believe that.. Now your thinking don,t you got a crashlog? NO! So just hangs and cant do a thing just to shut it down! i hope you can take a look at it... (it happens everytime not a one time thing!)

core 2 duo 2.4ghz
windows 7 64bit
maudio 9496
nvidea gforce 9series

THNX code17. :shock:
Well, obviously it should not crash in Studio1 (or anywhere). Do you have any more details on the crashes? The project causing the crash, details on what you where doing when it crashed etc? Also, which exact version of TX/S1 where you running? If you can help me reproduce the issue I can more easily fix it.
Cheers
/C
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

sorry for my late reaction... but it WORKS now with the b4 version!!!!!
i tested it.... for hours now... and you did IT! no problems at all... many many thnx! for this fine piece of software!! djeeeeeh the thing what i want for years!!! guys!!! BUY IT! :love:

And back again with the same problem... dont got crash dump or what so ever .....it completly hangs the whole program...

just try to drag and drop some samples from my browser into it... and sometimes when i wwant the GUI to show up. (did the blacklist option of SO.

Also with switchable output managment my asio completly hangs... switch to windows driver and back to asio it will work for 2 minutes and theres silence again. when you look to the outputmeters they also behave a kinda strange...
all problems tested with the newest versions and tried it out and out...

codec17, I'm sorry you are having these issues. I will try to reproduce these issues (my own testing in S1 64-bit have been very stable, but I don't doubt there might be some issues left).

If possible, could you describe a reproducible way to provoke a crash? It would help.

As for switchable outputs, yes, this may not work for all hosts. It pretty much depends on how the host handles the plugin->host notification that this config changed.

Cheers
/C
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Well dont be sorry...

Im running 64bit now and works fine now.
Before i was running 32 bit SO1 on 64bit windows install... could that be the problenm? im no techie in that kinda things. :?

But finally it works now!

Return to “CWITEC”