Event Horizon - An 11-minute symphonic prog metal track. Enjoy!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic

Love this one. I've been on a Nightwish kick and this evokes that kind of style for sure :-)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Epic stuff Warfighter!

Great stuff as ever!!! Epic!

Glad you guys all love it! :D

Hey warfighter67, great job on the new track. This is much improved in every way from the last time I listened to one of your tracks. You've really amped up the realism in many areas. I'm also a massive symphonic powermetal junkie, so this is right up my alley.

My only suggestion would be that the guitar still needs a bit of love on the tone, and the velocities on many of the drum hits, piano, and guitar are a bit to similar/robotic sounding.

Keep up the great work, and make more of this stuff. I love it!

audiosupernova wrote:Hey warfighter67, great job on the new track. This is much improved in every way from the last time I listened to one of your tracks. You've really amped up the realism in many areas. I'm also a massive symphonic powermetal junkie, so this is right up my alley.

My only suggestion would be that the guitar still needs a bit of love on the tone, and the velocities on many of the drum hits, piano, and guitar are a bit to similar/robotic sounding.

Keep up the great work, and make more of this stuff. I love it!
Hey, glad you like it and thanks for the feedback? I'm working on a second song that seamlessly connects with the end of this song (which is something I've never really done before :D ) This one's already 5+ min long and counting too!

You guys can listen to it in its current state here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106 ... Score7.mp3

Return to “Impact Soundworks”