Thank you

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick note ('fah'if you're interested) to say a very big THANK YOU to Peter for the very generous crossgrade offer for Albino owners. Spectral sounds lovely, some of the presets really made me do a double take when I tried adding some modulation. In fact one of the modulations made a sound I'd literally never heard before. The interface is another masterclass in how to put everything close to hand without clutter, making a complex object easy to tweak - just like the Crx4. Great job Linplug, and thanks once again :hug:

Thank you Mikusan, I split this topic from the beta test thread,

There are a couple more of "Thank you" in order:

- Thank you to our customers for buying already more Spectral in its first week than any other LinPlug instrument in the whole year of 2013

- Thank you to our beta testers, sound designers, demo makers and everyone involved making Spectral so nice and with so few bugs (we currently have about 2% of customers having a problem with Spectral)

- Thank you Branis (design) and Pavol (Mac coding) for spending the year of development with me

- Thank you Frank XenoX Neumann, Philippe Favre and Stephan Müsch for the presets,

- Thank you Marco Lehmann for my favorite demo tune,

Thank you to everyone involved, I just picked a few here, and I know you know why I listed you here, you did more than anyone could expect.

We got so much support from all sides, really uplifting. THANK YOU !

mikusan wrote:Just a quick note ('fah'if you're interested) to say a very big THANK YOU to Peter for the very generous crossgrade offer for Albino owners. Spectral sounds lovely
Agreed. I purchased my copy of Albino in a bundle with RP Blue (so not registered at Linplug) and Peter set me up with the crossgrade so quickly I barely had time to blink.

So many "thank you" makes a red color into my face…
Thank you for being a part of your crew, always a pleasure…

And yes, Marco's Demotune is the best, like ALWAYS…!

Frank

PS: You forgot Nico, he did really great presets for Spectral…!
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Thank you for your thanks, Peter.
I owe you for having a lot of happiness to coocking sounds for Spectral,
thanks to you !
The harmonic and frequency bands handling and is an endless enjoyment.
Filters can give body to timbres, that can "talk" and move towards acoustic character.
I think artists just curious will take hands quickly.

Thanks again, and long life to Spectral !

Philippe :phones:

Another thank you for the cross-grade! Albino has been one of my favorite soft synths for many years. Spectral is really great and I'm enjoying it so far. Great to have both actually!

Thanks everyone ! :)

thank you Peter!
im really happy with Spectral.
everything working fine here. 8)

Just adding my own thank you to the others posted so far! Thanks very much indeed!!! I took the demo for a quick run (just to make sure it will work on my machine) and am very impressed on all fronts. All fronts, meaning: synth design, gui, cpu usage (especially for the quality you get), included presets, and very generous crossgrade offer. I will be picking this one up asap.

Thanx for making a one-synth challenge with "Spectral", there are 35 tracks made with Spectral, go, listen and vote...

https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-58-spectral

http://soundcloud.com/groups/kvr-one-sy ... nge/tracks

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

SayersWeb wrote:Another thank you for the cross-grade! Albino has been one of my favorite soft synths for many years. Spectral is really great and I'm enjoying it so far. Great to have both actually!
+1 Couldn't have said it better!
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

And a big thanks for your GREAT sounding synths.
Inspiring stuff!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Thank you guys :)
We've made preset loading of Spectral about factor twice as fast with the last update, but we will continue with Spectral throughout the year. I dont think we can do anything faster again, but there is more than just that. We keep you posted!

Return to “LinPlug”