Can We Still Mute Another Forum Member?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Podolski Tyrell Nexus 6 Zebralette

Can't see how to do this with the new forum. Hopefully it's not that silly Friend/Foe option you see when you click on a user's link. Not that I make it a practice of blocking people ... there's only one self-important individual who's musings I'd rather not be subjected to.

Doesn't help too much though, if somebody who you haven't muted should happen to quote that muted fella, you would still have to see his post ;)

I'm afraid it is the Friend/Foe option.
No longer a moderator.

So now I can think to myself "you're going on The List" and it'll actually be relevant to reality? Cool!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:So now I can think to myself "you're going on The List" and it'll actually be relevant to reality? Cool!
I dunno....?

Will it not be like listening to a "clean version" of one of those "Parental Advisory" warning albums?

By muting out somebody you gonna miss out on parts of the debate, as other users in the same thread would be answering that person and elaborating on his input, would make things more difficult to grasp?

ive muted everyone, including all the mods.

I tried to mute Hink but it didn't work.

Is it possible to mute yourself?

Is it possible to mute my wife?

I would like 50 mute slots please, thank you.

Is it possible to newt my pond?

Sorry wrong forum, thought this was a gardening forum! :oops:
Must be the new layout! :x

Speaking of the hottest/smartest and truly the best monkey in a town...........here I'm :love:
I'm so glad that my sharpness knocks a few fellas off their feet :hyper:
you should see my musings about fish vs human :hug:
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

breakmixer wrote:Is it possible to mute yourself?
"................................................................................................................................... " :help:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

What's wrong with the friend/foe feature? I just experimented on the one person I had previously muted in this thread and it works fine...

I like friend or foe: gets right to it.
<<HALT!! IDENTIFY POSTING INTENTIONS!>>
..what goes around comes around..

Return to “Site Stuff”