Ideabox

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, thanks, I found that. But I'm referring to selecting patches and banks. The current way is a very old way of doing it. Even a button to directly access the patch list would be easier than consistently clicking menu and going through sub menus to get to it.

But that really is the only complaint I have. It would be so much better to have a button that opens a tab that shows all patches in a file browser type list with a tree. Then you could click on a preset or a bank to load them. Or, right click to select to export, save, save as, etc.

Just my opinion. ;)

Seriously tho, thank you for making this synth, it is absolutely brilliant sounding! I don't buy software very often as I don't see much point with so many free alternatives, so me buying this says how good it is! :)

How about a ring modulator?

Aside from that, CLAP and MPE please.

I would vote for a full window preset browser. The way u-he Mat Tytell implemented it in Vital is on of the best I have seen.
Last edited by LFO8 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'd vote for native Apple Silicon AU version.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I'd be curious to know the oldest VSTi still in popular use. Zebra2? Sylenth1? Serum? Dune?
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

I reckon Synth1 would be high on that list!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:53 pm How about a ring modulator?

Aside from that, CLAP and MPE please.
+1 to MPE, I just picked up a Seaboard Rise 2.
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

Here's one potential improvement idea:

Currently Sylenth oscillators start running just after the plugin is loaded. The problem (for me at least) with this behavior is that when I create a sequence in my DAW with any preset where 'retrig' option is disabled and then generate e.g. four mixdowns (one by one) of that project – each mixdown sound a little bit different. Although this inconsistency is understandable, it drives me mad.

I belive it would be better to start oscillator once the first note is triggered after plugin is loaded. This would allow to keep more consistency, so that when I load the project and process a mixdown and then reload the project and make another mixdown – both mixdowns sound exactly the same. This solution is implemented in u-he Hive 2. Although I still prefer Sylenth, lack of this feature is an issue for me.

Return to “LennarDigital”