Bazille Patch Competition (submission closed)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

OK, one hour to go... lets see what we can do! :hihi:

hehehe... yeah, bring it on... exactly one hour!

I just sent mine!

Sadly I didn't really have time, so I mainly sent stuff I already made.
I don't think I have any chance to win something with those presets though :hihi:

Well, maybe next time :)

Cheers
Dennis

Well, we'll see...

I just saw that we can't use KVR's Poll system. It only takes 30 entries, but I think we exceed that in every category... so we need to vote by plain old "list your favourites"

Oh, and 7 minutes to go

Last submission (3ee) just came in :)

It's closed now!

My mailbox shows 161 emails. A few of those are doubles, but I guess we have about 155 submissions with 1-3 presets each... that's probably more than 200 presets :shock:

We'll need some time to fix them up and start the poll, can't promise for it to happen today :oops:

Yeah, just sent my entry couple of minutes ago.

It was 1:59 (12:59 CET) when I was desperately searching for what had to go within the email subject. :hihi:

Would had made at least one entry for each category if I had more time... anyway, glad I made it! :)

I have submitted four patches but only had two auto-response e-mails, did you get them all Urs? (hu*******erts@gmail.com). Last one I sent very, very close to the deadline :|

wuh wrote:I have submitted four patches but only had two auto-response e-mails, did you get them all Urs? (hu*******erts@gmail.com). Last one I sent very, very close to the deadline :|
Yep, all good, got 4 from you :)

I can't wait to hear all the submitted presets, good luck to everyone who joined the competition! :tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:I can't wait to hear all the submitted presets, good luck to everyone who joined the competition! :tu:
+1, great to see so many patches submitted :party:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

:oops: :dog: missed the deadline, because i didn't look closely. stupid me(llo)!
"It dreamed itself along"

Urs wrote:My mailbox shows 161 emails. A few of those are doubles...
So I'm not the only one who messed up! Good to know :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

mellotronaut wrote::oops: :dog: missed the deadline, because i didn't look closely. stupid me(llo)!
es geht ja fast gleich nahtlos weiter...

Oh, I think the current count is at about 260 patches 8)

Return to “u-he”