Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

Wow, thats quite kind of you, thanks mate-

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:56 pm Wow, thats quite kind of you, thanks mate-
In the office now. I have checked and no, you can only create zones from cues in a destructive way but the feature will be considered for Bliss 1.6.

discoDSP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 am Exporting is disabled in the demo ;) but that’s too harsh and not the expected behavior, thanks for the report 👍🏼
OK, I tried again with a few plugins with the same results at every attempt - I can save a Bliss preset after sampling a VSTi or AU plugin but when I try to export a 16bit SFZ, Bliss quits. When I look in the save location I see Bliss has attempted to create an SFZ - a folder is created containing wavs and an sfz file but in each case the final wav and the sfz file contains no data (Zero bytes). Very Strange behaviour considering the demo is not supposed to export anything. Do you think that the demo version is somehow picking up on the licence for my purchased copy of Bliss? I still have the License.dat file in my discoDSP folder from the original version of Bliss.

Calum wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:32 pm
discoDSP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 am Exporting is disabled in the demo ;) but that’s too harsh and not the expected behavior, thanks for the report 👍🏼
OK, I tried again with a few plugins with the same results at every attempt - I can save a Bliss preset after sampling a VSTi or AU plugin but when I try to export a 16bit SFZ, Bliss quits. When I look in the save location I see Bliss has attempted to create an SFZ - a folder is created containing wavs and an sfz file but in each case the final wav and the sfz file contains no data (Zero bytes). Very Strange behaviour considering the demo is not supposed to export anything. Do you think that the demo version is somehow picking up on the licence for my purchased copy of Bliss? I still have the License.dat file in my discoDSP folder from the original version of Bliss.
Certainly it shouldn't quit abruptly but export is not allowed in demo. Registered 1.5 version should be available this week for $19/€19 to previous customers like you.

discoDSP wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:39 am
Calum wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:32 pm
Certainly it shouldn't quit abruptly but export is not allowed in demo. Registered 1.5 version should be available this week for $19/€19 to previous customers like you.
So, is this a paid upgrade? I currently have a Bliss license. I just want to be sure I understand. :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Yes it is :)

Just for Georges information...

As @Calum, I'm a registered Bliss owner (v1.2.0), and it is impossible for me to export something from Bliss, 16 bits SFZ or 24 bits.
When I try to export, Bliss opens a window asking where I want to export (or if I want to create a new folder). I indicate a folder, or I create one. But in both cases, only the "cancel" button of the window is active. The "save" button is greyed and no active.
I hope this kind of bug will be fixed with the new v1.5.

my 2 cents...

Thanks for the report. No issues with SFZ export here so far.

Well I will happily pay for the 1.5 upgrade. Looks like we are about 80% of the worlds most perfect sampler. Once we have the time stretch and non-destructive zones it should be Sampler Bliss. (Pun Intended)
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Time stretch and non-destructive zones are on track ;) I only need to prepare Mac installer and the upgrade form at Members Area. It should be ready in a few days.

mtelesha wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:04 pm Well I will happily pay for the 1.5 upgrade. Looks like we are about 80% of the worlds most perfect sampler. Once we have the time stretch and non-destructive zones it should be Sampler Bliss. (Pun Intended)
I agree, $20 (approximately) for the update isn't bad. I would also add that Direct From Disk reading would be an essential for me because of the HUGE soundsets I use, but time stretch and non-destructive zones would be nice too. :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm
mtelesha wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:04 pm Well I will happily pay for the 1.5 upgrade. Looks like we are about 80% of the worlds most perfect sampler. Once we have the time stretch and non-destructive zones it should be Sampler Bliss. (Pun Intended)
I agree, $20 (approximately) for the update isn't bad. I would also add that Direct From Disk reading would be an essential for me because of the HUGE soundsets I use, but time stretch and non-destructive zones would be nice too. :-)
DFD is on the todo list as well ;)

Okay, Windows and macOS installers are ready and anyone who purchases Bliss at KVR or discoDSP will get release 1.5. It look that long because the installer implements a new online verification system.

I have to prepare the upgrade form, promo video and official press announcement, so if you really want to upgrade to 1.5 right now send me a PM or e-mail to contactus@discodsp.com and I will give you the FastSpring link with the discount to get it for $19/€19 Cheers!

The request form is ready at https://www.discodsp.com/members/ ;)

Return to “Instruments”