MaxSynths plugins now available as freeware/donationware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bass Module Crisalys Cryologic DR-910 DSP-1 DSP-2 Vocal DSP-3 Bus Dynamic Processor Latte Nero WTS-1

Cheers guys,

As someone already knows I took the decision to release my plugins as freeware. Other than the problems related to update them to 64bit because of Synthedit, I'm also facing some big personal problems.

The plugins released as freeware/donationware are: DSP-1, DSP-2, DSP-3, Bass Module, Crisalys, Cryologic, DR-910, Latte (full version), Nero and WTS-1.

Visit MaxSynths.com to grab them all! ;)

P.S.: I've tried to do my best to set everything properly, hope there are no broken links or other issues. If so be patient, currently I can't access the internet freely. Also: I have no time to write a newsletter so if someone want to take care to pubblish the news about the release it's welcome.

Quote from the main site:
I want to say thanks to all customers which supported me over the years. By the way currently I'm having some personal problems which prevents me to be active as in the past. This makes impossible for me to provide further support and updates on these products so I think it's time to make them available as freeware. By the way if you like these plugins and want to offer me a coffee this is really appreciated!

Have fun!
Max

I bought Crisalys just the other day.. does that make me your last customer??
Hope all will be well for you in the near future, and thanks for the gifts.

Ridan wrote:I bought Crisalys just the other day.. does that make me your last customer??
Ops sorry for this... it took me a while to take the old pages down, hope the other plugins that now are free can offer you more and more fun (yes you probably are my last customer!).
Ridan wrote:Hope all will be well for you in the near future, and thanks for the gifts.
Thank you a lot Ridan, you can't imagine how much I need it (for things to go better).

Cheers!

It's always sad to see a dev go. Thanks for the cool plugins and hopefully things will be back to normal & we'll see new MaxSynths plugins in the future! :-)
Last edited by SampleScience on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That is very nice of you :party:

I have bought some MaxSynth plugs earlier, like Crisalys and Cryologic. Glad that now more users have a chance to enjoy :tu:

Amazing that nobody has posted yet about: Any chance for 64 bit :D

I say enjoy 32 bit goodness 8)

Good luck with your big personal problems, I hope it's not health-related, anything else can be fixed...

Max, maybe i have no use for the plugins but i appreciate your gesture.
I wish all the luck and pray that everything will work well for you at the end.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Thanks you all guys for the positive vibes! :hail: :wheee: :wink:

All the best. Thanks for your generosity of spirit.

Hope all is well or at least get better soon.

I downloaded a lot of your stuff and sent something back as a thanks.

BV

Thank you for these freeware plugins, Massimo. Wish you all the best and good luck!

U
-
o
yzcoruhT

I hate hearing when small developers have problems. As a small developer myself, I know the feeling. Latte Free was one of the first VSTs that I downloaded when I first started PC recording a short while ago. It's one of the few free VSTs that I've actually kept. Always loved how easy it was to use and how it sounded.

My best to you and hope that whatever the problems are that they get sorted out real soon.

Thanks again guys, and thanks for the donations. This is helping a lot! :hug:

Good to see CM (issue 227) posting a reminder :)

many thanks for the freebies, and I hope you manage to sort your problems out soon. I am also having some problems right now, so I know the feeling. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”