No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Vocal Channel StripCompressorsEqualizerRoom EmulationSaturationSaturatorSchroeder Reverb|
WinXP, Vista or W7, CPU 1Ghz, SSE2 support, 512MB RAM, soundcard with ASIO drivers, compatible ASIO host.
DSP-2 is a high precision insert effect for vocal processing which includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator. DSP-2 has been designed to be easy to understand and operate offering immediate control over the most common key parameters in vocal processing.
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- Four different automatic operative modes.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.