I could use that little feature...

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Non-destructive merging of audio-clips. Meaning: I don't want to do any fancy wave-editing or rendering (yet), just let me glue seperate audio-clips together, so I can drag them around more easily in the edit and do trimming and fading for the couple together.

Reason for this request: I'm doing a lot of quick'n'dirty recording/editing as of late - due to my guitar teaching job. Merging of audio clips would save me another couple of minutes.

Why not make it a version 1 feature update anyway? :D 8) :D

Cheers, Pädy

PS: I could use the render-bugfix update too.

I've been banging the drum for this one for about as far back as I can remember, :(
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

valley wrote:I've been banging the drum for this one for about as far back as I can remember, :(
Yeah, but since it's me requesting it this time, it is going to happen :hihi: :P :hihi:

Just kidding :oops:

Yeah it would be a useful feature indeed! People like Valley have been asking for it since the beginning of time.

I think Jules likes people with dots over their names tho. So now that Pädy requested it, we have a better shot of getting it.

Speaking of little feature that will make life easier....

I miss every day the values of automation point when the mouse is over it (WITHOUT MOVING THAT POINT). :cry:
(I know that have been said 100 times !)

AD80 wrote: I think Jules likes people with dots over their names tho. So now that Pädy requested it, we have a better shot of getting it.
I really was kidding - I know you're too - just wanted to make this absolutely clear.

:lol: of course man.

I'm still sulking...

:evil:

:wink:
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Return to “Tracktion”