PG-8X (2.0) released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
pg-8x

:D
Last edited by Bobalou on Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:12 pm ProTools only works with AAX plugins, so that won't work. You need an AAX plugin that can host VSTs, like Blue Cat Patchwork.
Thanks bud! unfortunately spending $100.00 on Patchwork in order to get a free plugin to work doesn't make sense for me unfortunately. I'd much rather give Martin the developer the money for his great plugin. oh well, appreciate your response. that's how you learn by asking! thanks again!

And yet you happily paid for ProTools. Interesting.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:59 pm And yet you happily paid for ProTools. Interesting.
Happiness is relative :wink:

So are prices and one has to wonder if someone who won't pay $100 for a wrapper so he can run a VSTi is the kind of person who would be willing to pay for ProTools when there are plenty of free and low cost alternatives around.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:46 am So are prices and one has to wonder if someone who won't pay $100 for a wrapper so he can run a VSTi is the kind of person who would be willing to pay for ProTools when there are plenty of free and low cost alternatives around.
well keep on wondering my friend.

I'm not wondering, I know exactly what's going on here.

There is a free limited version of ProTools available… I like the workflow of PT, but dislike the greedy company. I would never invest in it, also not in a AAX wrapper. Avid was on the list of developers who are interested in CLAP. Maybe they do consider becoming reasonable…

@Martin:

PG-8X 2.0.13 x64

Function > MIDI > the MIDI channel selector doesn´t work for all MIDI channels,- only "ALL" and channel 16 work.

Tone2 Nanohost x64 and Reaper latest version as also Plogue Bidule
Win10 Pro 64Bit

Just to let you know,- maybe it´s a quick fix ... :wink:

P.
Last edited by PeWe on Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There hasn't been an update in years, so... :P

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:15 pm There hasn't been an update in years, so... :P
Make Reaktor open source, thanks :? :hug: :hug: :hug:
aliasing plugin owner
:?

That is unrelated to this thread, I don't have anything to do with it. And it's not going to happen. :P

Hi
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:48 pm Hi
long time no see :? , start posting regularly in the forum, do now :? . . . :hug:
aliasing plugin owner

:borg:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Instruments”