[Repro-1] Released!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Dozius wrote:p.s. just noticed the known issues. Perhaps related to the sound glitches when switching presets?
I noticed some glitchy stuff when switching patches a while back and liked the effect. I even made a note about which 2 patches sounded good when glitched. But now I read this functionality is going to be removed from Repro-1. :cry: Why? So sad. :ud:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Ooh I just noticed that Clock has it's own square now :hihi: 8) That looks better I like it :tu:

And I think you brought back some of the diagonal background lighting! Yay! Maybe I shouldn't say anything or people will notice and complain...nah. :tu:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Thank you, Urs.

Linux version is up and running, great sound
and great new presets. Definitely not a
'business as usual' experience. From the first keypress
of a well programmed sound, it's like the
sonic spectrum politely expands just to accomodate
the Repro-1.

Taurus wrote:No problem here in Studio One 3 with HQ on. I am on Win10 with an i7
I started my PC now, and strange! Like a magic, no spikes and 400% cpu usage! Just a normal cpu usage like in the other DAWs!
I think Studio One and RePro~1 need sometime to know each other well :hihi:

Just waiting for the support answer about the tax and RePro~1 will be from the main synths in my setup :D

exmatproton wrote:
e@rs wrote:
Timfonie wrote:
e@rs wrote:WTF, a few days ago the price was 77 EUR, now it's 80 EUR... :x
Even though U-he is a German company it seems the price in USD is fixed while the price in EUR increased as the dollar/euro rate went up.
It's stil around 80 euro incl. VAT which is not bad at all. Just don't wait until it's $99,- / €115,- ;)
Sorry, but it's not 'around' 80 EUR, it's 80.33 EUR. And for sure it's worse than 77 EUR. Unfortunately I'm not a rich guy and every $ or EUR counts.
If every penny counts, why would you buy plugins??
:? What else is there to buy?

Start with the INIT preset. Set Glide to a high value and save as a new preset. Each time this preset is selected the first note played will glide up from a very low pitch.

Is this a bug?

Edit: Just seen the "Sound glitches when switching presets" bit.

hakey wrote:Start with the INIT preset. Set Glide to a high value and save as a new preset. Each time this preset is selected the first note played will glide up from a very low pitch.

Is this a bug?

Edit: Just seen the "Sound glitches when switching presets" bit.
Yep, that's a bug. I think it's pretty much fixed here, so it won't be in the final.

Seems like the modweel setting is not starting at zero, when you play or bounce your track ... it starts wherever you left it.

soundgeek wrote:Seems like the modweel setting is not starting at zero, when you play or bounce your track ... it starts wherever you left it.
That's normally a host/DAW setting. Logic etc. give you the choice to reset MIDI Controllers on playback start.

There's a glitch in the HQ and sleepy labels (sometimes the undo too) when changing the gamma setting to a darker color.

indeed !
For some reason, the checkbox in logic for modulation reset wasn't activated .

Thanks Urs !

Yorrrrrr wrote:There's a glitch in the HQ and sleepy labels (sometimes the undo too) when changing the gamma setting to a darker color.
Yep, gamma settings glitch as per first post :)

Yorrrrrr wrote:There's a glitch in the HQ and sleepy labels (sometimes the undo too) when changing the gamma setting to a darker color.
Yep, it's a known issue.
From the first post in this thread:
remaining issues and notes:
* Windows - gamma settings incorrect after change (reopen GUI to fix)
Hehe, Urs was faster than me. I probably need more coffee. :)
That QA guy from planet u-he.

soundgeek wrote:indeed !
For some reason, the checkbox in logic for modulation reset wasn't activated .

Thanks Urs !
:tu:

Return to “u-he”