"New Album" - VideoClips (Update:18/3/19) -> Video "Hallo Erde (hello earth)" -> 70s Pop -> last one of the 12ology!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last before the last video from the "New Album":

"Oberst Rodenbeck"-> slower german languaged pop-song with english subs
-> primitive footage video this time.. possibly daunting content to some...and lots of autotune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k5xL3E-wS0
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

And now time to end this series with "Hallo Erde"-> which is more or less a pathetic song in a 70s style I guess (Piano, Guitar, Drums, Orchestra, Vocals)

Thanks to those who listened/watched or even replied (especially to Frantz :wink: ) and to those who even will. Therefore: Last call for attention/listening/watching 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmTo8lqm5Yo
Symphony Nr.1

"Hallo Erde" ended the album on a melodic and accessible high note. The video is weirder than the music but it fits with your other material. Good job!

Also here again a big thanks for joining in, Frantz :)
Yes, the video is not my favorite maybe and definitely weirder, but I loved working on the song.
Last edited by thomekk on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symphony Nr.1

I enjoyed that. The music was engaging, interesting and very listenable, and I really liked the arrangement/instrumentation. It reminded me of XTC, particularly parts of Apple Venus Vol. 1.

Good work :)

Hey, thanks seismic

I'm glad you liked it! I had in mind (a little bit possibly) the german SInger Udo Jürgens, who was well known for some Schlagers, but also did other not so well known good stuff.

Interesting the XTC-association here. I listened to "Drums & wires" a lots long time ago, still like it.. and got to know "Black sea" and "English settlement" a bit (some songs) plus "Nonsuch". Great band it was!
Good motivation to get to know the other stuff.

cheers :)
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”