Now I Understand Why People Love iLok

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First of all let me start out by saying that I am not an iLok hater. I've been using iLok products for almost 5 years now. And I have tons of them.
Last edited by Aloysius on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Do I love the safety belt in my car? No, I just use it because it‘s obligatory to drive my car in my country... So loveless!

I do not really "love" iLok or eLicenser dongles but still i use both as i love some of the products that use them. Actually i use all kinds of copy protection even if some maybe are a bit of a PITA, especially C/R ones.

One advantage of both iLok and eLicenser his that usually you also get time limited demos without feature limitations.

For those who did not notice yet Xils Lab offers both iLok and eLicenser protection while you have to choose one of them if you buy a product at their shop. AFAIK it is the only developer who offers both options.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Nobody cares

Most imaginative and witty troll thread ever. Sure to cement the OP's reputation as a comedy giant.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thank you pope whyterabbyt. You make it all worthwhile. :)

"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Better pope than poop...

martinjuenke wrote:Better pope than poop...
Unless you're on the can...much better to have yesterday's food popping out than giving birth to an old man with a funny hat!

Winstontaneous wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Better pope than poop...
Unless you're on the can...much better to have yesterday's food popping out than giving birth to an old man with a funny hat!
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

What were we talking about.. ? :phones:

Ingonator wrote:I do not really "love" iLok or eLicenser dongles but still i use both as i love some of the products that use them. Actually i use all kinds of copy protection even if some maybe are a bit of a PITA, especially C/R ones.
+1

I can't see getting along without Falcon, it is just too good. Also the XILS-lab plugins (I have nearly all of them) and some of the Eventide plugins I've tried are very good.

Ode to an iLok
by Aloysius, 2016

I feel iree when I see my baby blinking at me from a USB.
Her blinking is her way of winking and saying that she's thinking of me.

this needed it's own thread. next up:

Now I Understand Why People Have Mixed Feelings about iLok

Now I Understand Why People Don't Think at all about iLok

Now I Understand Why People Want to Marry an iLok

Now I Understand Why People Have Mixed Feelings about Threads about iLok

Return to “Instruments”