Zebra HZ v2.8 update. Any ETA yet?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vvilms wrote:Still nothing, eh?
We're at first round of testing in closed beta team. A few little issues left to tackle before release.

Urs wrote:
We're at first round of testing in closed beta team. A few little issues left to tackle before release.
So I'm reading between the lines the public beta will be available to all owners and the download will be sent by mail?
:hyper:

dermage wrote:
Urs wrote:
So I'm reading between the lines the public beta will be available to all owners and the download will be sent by mail?
:hyper:
We'll publish "it has happened" on all channels available. As per usual, you'll have to request download links through our webinterface:

https://u-he.com/account/

^^put in the email address you've registered with us, and you'll receive all your licenses + temp d/l links for all soundsets.

Agree!

Monthly progress report? :)

Still trying to iron out installer issues on Windows (and corresponding user guide updates). There's not much else left to do.

Urs wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:50 am Still trying to iron out installer issues on Windows (and corresponding user guide updates). There's not much else left to do.
Awesome to hear/ seriously can't wait. :pray:

Me too. I like alot those Diva filters. Only wish there was a way to have them in stereo.

Urs have you considered mono/stereo button (low cpu/high cpu)?

Mmm Diva filters. I assume HZ still isn't multi-threaded for those filters? I wonder if it even matters these days.
<List your stupid gear here>

It's not multithreaded because of Zebra's mod matrix.

Checking everyday, but no hurry :wink:

I think internal beta this week. If all goes well, release first thing / early next week.

Urs wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:38 am I think internal beta this week. If all goes well, release first thing / early next week.
Right on my bday!

Urs is it possible to get hands on beta?

I would think HZ is the main beta tester :wink:

Thank you Urs. You are the true gentlemen of the softsynth industry!

Return to “u-he”