Aly James Lab VSDSX 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VProm VSDSX SDSV Drums

machinesworking wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:23 pm I saw this pop up and read the whole thread. Holy crap, what a load of garbage about $5?? That's literally not enough money for anything here in Seattle, yet people flipped out!
I think I'm buying the VSDSX out of spite towards people being petty! :lol:

I hate asking this, but when is but when is OBXtreme going Apple Silicon native? The GUI doesn't animate here under Rosetta.
it's not 5, this big upgrade being worked on for months can be obtained by just 1€ for v2.0 users, options are available for more but the initial setting is 1, minus Paypal fee I might get 0.5 left :hyper: it's just for being notified.. and still..some people.., anyway I expect this now so I am not surprised or complaining it's part of the game, most are always supportive and the less talkative are often supporting "in the dark".
I don't pay for reviews or online influencers either, if you see something it is genuine.

As for OB-Xtreme I have announced MK3 on Instagram few months ago, I want to reduce the CPU the best I can and upgrade the GUI, Mac VST3 and Native Silicon will be part of it of course.
I am also working on VProm 3 among 5 other plug-ins.

If I have some time left I might try to do a "platform update" for OB-Xtreme as I already updated the code to Silicon before MK3, in this case it could come faster.

Return to “Instruments”