All MeldaProduction plugins updated to 13.00 and public MSoundFactory beta released

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jmg8 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm Hehe, very true.
Today I made a really great super saw.
I used the unison module with 16 voices.
I had a filter in there (so basically 16 filters haha)
I made a pluck type sound with an envelope modulating the filter frequency.
Then I basically added a tiny bit of true random to almost all modulatable controls. I set it up in up and down mode so that the parameters would sort of fluctuate slightly around the central value.
The sound was amazing, really thick, but soft with no harshness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everyone knows more than I do...

:love: :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Just spotted a small bug with MRecorder, not sure how long it's been present for as I haven't used it in a while: If you type a whole bunch of characters into the 'Path' or 'Filename' box then delete them by holding down the backspace key, the cursor seems to move left a little too fast for the 'delete character' function to do it's thing. You'll then be left with a bunch of characters for you to try and delete with a second (or third) (or forth!) pass of the backspace key

This is using Windows 10, both the VST2 and VST3 versions and MRecorder v13.02

Possible nitpicky bug (13.02, Win10x64, S1 4.5.1):

The notch filter harmonics doesn't seem to work in the normal EQ module. I just tried inside mxxx + modular, juding by both visuals and sound :) However, notch filter harmonics seem to work inside Dyn Eq, so I can just use that one instead.

joule wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:39 pm Possible nitpicky bug (13.02, Win10x64, S1 4.5.1):

The notch filter harmonics doesn't seem to work in the normal EQ module. I just tried inside mxxx + modular, juding by both visuals and sound :) However, notch filter harmonics seem to work inside Dyn Eq, so I can just use that one instead.
I'm afraid this will need to stay the way it is for sake of backwards compatibility, but interesting find anyways!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

mcbpete wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 pm Just spotted a small bug with MRecorder, not sure how long it's been present for as I haven't used it in a while: If you type a whole bunch of characters into the 'Path' or 'Filename' box then delete them by holding down the backspace key, the cursor seems to move left a little too fast for the 'delete character' function to do it's thing. You'll then be left with a bunch of characters for you to try and delete with a second (or third) (or forth!) pass of the backspace key

This is using Windows 10, both the VST2 and VST3 versions and MRecorder v13.02
Ha! Well, wrong topic ;), but an interesting bug indeed :o
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”