SPACE DUCK Creative Reverb & Delay Processor

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SPACE DUCK - A ducking delay and reverb processor with otherworldly character

Decidedly not your grandmother's reverb and delay processor, SPACE DUCK is a ducking delay and reverb plugin with additional filters and effects for creative processing of guitar, vocal, drum, keyboard, cinematic and other audio tracks. Great for producers, sound designers, film/TV/game composers and other audio professionals.

Sold under 2getheraudio's PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT business model where 10% can go to a charity of your choice. FREE TRIAL, DEMOS and PURCHASING are available at https://www.2getheraudio.com.

At the heart of SPACE DUCK’s processing are individual reverb and delay effects processors, each with a ducking circuit that detects the level of incoming audio and ducks, or reduces, the reverb and delay effect while other audio is playing. When the incoming audio level drops, the reverb and delay are allowed to pass through, much like sidechaining a bass and kick drum track. The result is a cleaner and more professional mix.

In addition to the ducking circuit, SPACE DUCK adds filters and effects not typically found in a delay and reverb processor, including a fractal delay, modulation, granulator, formant filter, decimator, bit crusher and high and low pass filters. Altogether, an unlimited number of one-of-a-kind effects are possible, making SPACE DUCK perfect for anyone looking to elevate their music tracks.

Bought and love it great job!

Hi! Guys, I have in Traction Waveform 11, when switching presets in SPACE DUCK, the sound is turned off, then on the track with the plugin, then in the entire project and periodically instead of the plugin, a black rectangle and only indicators are visible. Can I do something about it? Thanks!

Same in FL Studio :(
Plugin is great, but still not stable.

h66 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:57 pm Same in FL Studio :(
Plugin is great, but still not stable.
Ah man, that sucks. I was just considering buying it without testing. Thanks to your comment, I didn't. So I appreciate it.

I really like this. The ducking feature keeps mixes clear. Easy to use and worth the minimal price.

Wich DAW?

h66 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:52 pmWich DAW?
I use it in Logic.

Return to “2getheraudio”