Amplitube5 - Release Date 15-16/12/2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 5 Guitar Rig Pro

Mr Arkadin wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:53 pm
simon.a.billington wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:31 pm That Soldano amp is a bit rubbish... I STILL don't sound like Prince!! :cry: :ud: :lol:
Yeah, but do you have the squiggly guitar and platform shoes? That's where the tone is.
:dog: Now I feel like an idiot. :lol:

I know this wasn’t really your point, but the Soldano SLO-100 model is a bit rubbish at this point compared to newer models. It’s the oldest Custom Shop model, if I recall.

Mike Soldano is back at Soldano with a new SLO-30 and an updated SLO-100 with an added DEPTH control.

With IK giving away the SLO-100 for free to everyone, I’m hoping it’s because they have an all new model of the updated SLO-100 on the way.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:36 pmWith IK giving away the SLO-100 for free to everyone, I’m hoping it’s because they have an all new model of the updated SLO-100 on the way.
Or maybe it's just to entice people in to the Amplitube ecosphere.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

No, they're just doing it to annoy people who purchased it.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

No, they're just doing it to beat Neural DSP to the punch :hihi:

Aloysius wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:11 pm No, they're just doing it to annoy people who purchased it.
Yup, if its isn't free or 83% off, just wait :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Based on previous products, how many collections are released each year?

Is it me or did Soldano just unendorse the SLO100 model in Amplitube?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Maybe the licensing deal just expired.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:44 pm Maybe the licensing deal just expired.
At more or less the same time as NeuralDSP released their licensed Soldano amp.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:59 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:44 pm Maybe the licensing deal just expired.
At more or less the same time as NeuralDSP released their licensed Soldano amp.
my thoughts as well :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

It's an interesting observation. If anyone finds any real evidence either way, please feel free to share.

I've used it a little myself, but that was a while ago and it wasn't enough to form any real opinions about it. Well its not like Ive ever played the real thing either. I only took up guitar a few years back really and I only record into a DAW with it. I don't gig or anything, well, not these days anyway and not with guitar.

I really should have another crack with it.

Return to “Effects”