Question about Joshua Bell's Violin round robin reset

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good afternoon! First post here.

I recently purchased Embertone's Joshua Bell's violin. I really love the expressivity and nuances that can be achieved with it.

I am, however, facing a problem. I am sequencing a piece, and, every time I start the piece, I get a different interpretation. I have selected sequenced round robin in the settings (not random).

While I can fully appreciate the chance of getting two different performances for the same passage every time I play if it is a life venue, for music production this is an issue: I want the performance to be perfectly repeatable over and over again to be able to fine tune note length, intensity, etc.

In other software (mostly EW Play engine) there is a useful "reset round robin" button, which allows me to: reset, then play... and, as long as it is the sequenced version, and not the random one, it should actually render the same articulations and samples over and over so I can tailor every note if that is what I need.

How can I achieve this with Joshua Bell's violin? (This may be an Embertone overall solution, or maybe even a Kontakt solution). Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Thanks for any insight! Best regards,
Rafa.

Return to “Embertone”