Logic Pro 10.7 Released

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

WTF???? Korean Language support and they still haven't implemented Gaelic support???? This is bullshite! :x

Well k-pop is more popular than g-pop

Oh man, drag'n'dropping samples from the browser to AU plugins still not working on native Logic (works in Rosetta).. :(
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Bitwig Studio 5.2……Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

I’ve started to get audio drops randomly on m1 (big sur) with logic 10.7.2. All cores are quiet except the latest 2. They reach cap the CPU performance. But I don't know why. It's happening randomly, most of the time all runs ok! Anyone is performing the same issue? I'm running logic in native mode

No, but am on monterey already.

What are your multithreading preferences set to?

Ploki wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:20 pm No, but am on monterey already.
What are your multithreading preferences set to?

Really odd.
I’m running process buffer medium and i/o buffer 64 and no such issues.

Same settings otherwise.

Does it by any chance happen when you click a track stack?

Ploki wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:58 pm Really odd.
I’m running process buffer medium and i/o buffer 64 and no such issues.

Same settings otherwise.

Does it by any chance happen when you click a track stack?
Uhm, I should pay attention to this. I'll let you know!

I finally updated from 10.6 somethingorother to the latest, and it would appear I can no longer use the mouse wheel to adjust parameters. What witchcraft is this?
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

bardaxx wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:07 pm I’ve started to get audio drops randomly on m1 (big sur) with logic 10.7.2. All cores are quiet except the latest 2. They reach cap the CPU performance. But I don't know why. It's happening randomly, most of the time all runs ok! Anyone is performing the same issue? I'm running logic in native mode
It is pretty common. Hopefully a fix will be out soon.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253438649

I've updated Big Sur, restarted etc., and I still don't have mouse wheel use in Logic. It works fine for non-logic plugins, Falcon etc.. I can't see anything in the preferences regarding this.

Is reverting to an older version of software in Mac OS via Time Machine as simple as with any file, i.e. just changing the file in the applications folder, or are there dependencies that make it more complex?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”