Regret purchase of DrumComputer Small Review

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

couldn't agree more. drumcomputer is very limited in what kicks are concerned. if you want a 909 style kick stay away from it. if want quirky electronic percussion, drumcomputer is a good choice.
Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

Haven't you mapped the DrumComputer sequencer to another VST with suitable samples like Battery or another Drum VST? That is why it's able to output MIDI. Just route this accordingly in your DAW.
This will solve your problem of being locked into the limited presets of DrumComputer itself. Hope that helps. The purpose of DrumComputer and the likes, are not for the presets, but for the sequencer and the cool tricks you can pull with it.
I've gone through dozens of these types of tools only to be frustrated by a lack of features - this one includes dragging the patterns (how ever many bars you specify) to the timeline. Believe me, this is a GOOD thing. Several other VSTs out there can't even do that and you are restricted to running the plugin just to play your drums.
The ease with which you can build cool random sets using "probability" is fine - several others do not features this.
I don't represent SugarBytes in any way, I've just run into walls prior to finding this beauty.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”