Sub Oscillator in Synthmaster 2

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i'm a beginner. :ud:
I saw that in Serum or Synthmaster One, there is an option for Sub Oscillator. But i can't find the same thing in SM 2. Someone can help me ? Thx

Todzi wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:23 am Hi, i'm a beginner. :ud:
I saw that in Serum or Synthmaster One, there is an option for Sub Oscillator. But i can't find the same thing in SM 2. Someone can help me ? Thx
Hi,

You can use our modulators as Sub Oscillator.

All the best
Gercek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thank you for your answer :)

Unfortunately, the documentation is hard to understand for newbie like me :/
I read that a sub oscillator is basically an addition of square signal to the base signal, but one octave lower, in order to produce more depth. How can i do that with the modulator please ? And can you explain me what does "pitch tracking" do ? I read all i can about that, but still don't understand :/

Great thanks

Pitch tracking is how frequency changes, or tracks the pitch, according to the key triggered. Normal of course is a 1/2 note, or 50 cents, change per key like any normal keyboard in historical terms. But you could have it such that it's only a quarter note, or 24 notes per octave, or microtonal scales that are not even that large from one key to the next. You can always go the other way too, large changes in frequency from one key to the next.

Thank you rockmachine. I still don't understand. Maybe it is too difficult for a beginner.

Return to “KV331 Audio”