Synthmaster One iOS Unlock

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Says in the app that if I unlock with my Desktop Serial, it will give me the Desktop Presets and the Expansions/Banks that I purchased there.

But, it's not giving me anything, and it just changes to an iOS serial after clicking register.

Is that just vestigial text from the past for a promotion that is no longer active?

EDIT: Found out how to get the Desktop Expansions, but still cannot add the rest of the Factory Presets.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Hello, please tap the preset name at the top and a menu will pop up, on that menu choose "Download bonus presets", this should update your factory presets.

If it's not working please let me know, I'll check why it's not downloading

Well...

Not, it doesn't work. And now I'm pissed because I tapped download and it asked me to BUY the expansion I already own and because my hand was on my home button it auto-authorized the payment...

FFS.

I'm getting rid of this software.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Return to “KV331 Audio”