SynthMaster 2 v2.9.16 / Backup Favourites / Restore Factory Settings

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In using the wonderfully crafted STR Highly Strung Preset within SynthMaster 2 stand alone, the original sound design of the preset has been altered. No changes were made to any settings that were done intentionally.
After many hours I've been unable to revert back to the original settings. In fact all of the Favourites I had setup appear to sound different. This apparently was a global change.
My goal is (1) to not lose any of the My Favourites and (2) simply go back to the factory installation.
I've attempted a reinstall of SynthMaster 2 and was unsuccessful at solving this issue.
I've found no successful means of being able to Export the My Favourites list within Local. I have however saved My Favourites into bank #3.
Any confirmed solutions for the restore would be appreciated.
Thanks. Rev

Found the solution for #1
For anyone that's interested, I've located the My Favourites file which contains all of your starred favourites that load with SynthMaster 2.
In Windows 10, the path is: C:\Users\[Your Name]\Documents\SynthMaster. The file name is :FavouritePresets.txt
Last edited by Revup67 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Funny , I used that path but can't see that

here's a map. also note the location of the license is in the same folder
Screenshot (28).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Revup67 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:54 pm In using the wonderfully crafted STR Highly Strung Preset within SynthMaster 2 stand alone, the original sound design of the preset has been altered. No changes were made to any settings that were done intentionally.
After many hours I've been unable to revert back to the original settings. In fact all of the Favourites I had setup appear to sound different. This apparently was a global change.
My goal is (1) to not lose any of the My Favourites and (2) simply go back to the factory installation.
I've attempted a reinstall of SynthMaster 2 and was unsuccessful at solving this issue.
I've found no successful means of being able to Export the My Favourites list within Local. I have however saved My Favourites into bank #3.
Any confirmed solutions for the restore would be appreciated.
Thanks. Rev
Hi,

You can save your Documents / FavoritePresets.txt file and keep your favorite presets. I was wondering how the sounds changed in SynthMaster, if you open a customer support ticket, I would like to examine it in more detail. Clean installation may be a solution, but I need to examine it first. Please send an email at costumer support.

Return to “KV331 Audio”