u-he at Superbooth 23

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Urs! That was very Informative and nice to see your absolute passion for Zebra 3 (since 2012 LOL!!)
Looking forward to try Zebralette 3

Congrats on the performance. I know losing the intended material must have sucked but it still sounded great and it’s impressive to pull off.

You sent me down the Tempi rabbit hole… I’m staying away from it for now because of the button combos (cheat sheet needed), but I might revisit later. I’ve been inspired by justin3am, vurt and the Dieter u-he rehearsal videos to try working in performance sets. I’m not there yet… I’m not even at the cheating point with editing in post, but I’m working on it (learning marbles, switches and finally adding mucorder this weekend). Typical beginner travels.

Cyclon Dual Mixer?

surreal wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:25 pm Thanks Urs! That was very Informative and nice to see your absolute passion for Zebra 3 (since 2012 LOL!!)
Looking forward to try Zebralette 3
Oh yeah forgot about that…

Love the shirts!

that editor looks amazing. elegant and fast. nice work. the drag and drop of wav files into the editor is very nice. and it looks fast too. very exciting.

Looking like the best editor. Just having that in current Zebra 2 would be excellent. Also would like to see that editor in other u-he plugins, especially Filterscape or Uhbik.

I now go on to dream about what we will be able to automate/modulate with the editor in Zebra 3. What about some of those unique things Harmor can do?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Using "guide curves" to re-pitch harmonics within the wave editor is SICK. I mean, yeah, we were always able to do spectral stuff with Z2, but this takes it to a whole other level. :hyper:

Sound Author wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:39 pm Using "guide curves" to re-pitch harmonics within the wave editor is SICK. I mean, yeah, we were always able to do spectral stuff with Z2, but this takes it to a whole other level. :hyper:
Yes! Watching that re-pitch capability was exciting! Can hardly wait to try out Zebralette 3!

Zebra3/Zebralette really looks amazingly unique and cool. Well done Urs & team!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

what's happening in bristol then?
ill need to make sure i can get someone in to feed the cat maybe? or at least a bed for a night in a hotel before it's all booked up.

FL Studio 21 - Waveform 12 | Surge - Variety of Sound

I was there today and said hi as well, was super nice. Looking forward to Zebralette 3!

gondii wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:23 pm I was there today and said hi as well, was super nice. Looking forward to Zebralette 3!
me too!
FL Studio 21 - Waveform 12 | Surge - Variety of Sound

Incredible! Looking forward for an alpha or beta test of Zebralette 3. Really amazing. Also like the 4 osc modifiers in serial. Can't think of a synth currently which can do that.

Urs wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:28 am
MOR_4668 1.jpg
Where can I get this T-Shirt?

Luster wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:30 pm
Urs wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:28 am
MOR_4668 1.jpg
Where can I get this T-Shirt?
We made those for ourselves, and one that we gave to Mr Doepfer. We'll send them the file so they can decide what to do with it.

(It was a fun idea of Kay from LPZW who also works for us. We considered it a missed opportunity, so we thought we should just wear them during the event and leave it up to Doepfer to add it to their merch if they like it)

Return to “u-he”