Anyone else receive their code for RX10 Elements?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks, I believe I registered a week back on KVR and I still haven't received a code for RX10 Elements after signing up for the giveaway.

Anyone else in the same boat? I've been using RX8 Elements for a good few years and was interested in trying out some of the new stuff for free :)

I checked my orders and there's nothing there.

Thanks in advance

I did. Via email from KVR.

Was it after 48 hours?

Yeah. More like 10-12 hours.

Mcdovin wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:24 pm I checked my orders and there's nothing there.
Thanks in advance
I seem to remember reading something like "make sure your KVR account is verified" or something along those lines when I signed up for the freebie.

Perhaps because you've only got a couple of posts and joined only a week ago has something to do with it?

For what it's worth I also got my license pretty quickly.

EDIT: Yea it's here:

"If you're a new user, make sure your account is verified and active to qualify for the giveaway".

https://www.kvraudio.com/giveaways/get- ... mate-ce-62
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I haven't received anything after a week, either. I've checked my Junk folder but there's nothing from KVR anywhere.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

You haven't entered the giveaway.
BONES wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:46 pm I haven't received anything after a week, either. I've checked my Junk folder but there's nothing from KVR anywhere.

Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I filled out the necessary fields in the entry, hit submit and got told I was in the draw. Oh, well, I can always enter again.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I filled out the necessary fields in the entry, hit submit and got told I was in the draw. Oh, well, I can always enter again.

EDIT: Actually, I can't because it says I've already entered.
INVALID.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D'oh! I searched the wrong field for your email address.

Yes, your license was issued on 8th September. However, the email bounced with "550 No such recipient here".

You can access it at https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/orders/

Thanks mate! It was my fault, that email has been dead for 15 years! I've updated it.

It has been four days since I applied, but I still haven't received the verification code. What should I do?

Multiple entries from the same IP address (but different member accounts, obviously) caused them to be rejected by our anti-abuse system.

k-ta0515 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:06 am It has been four days since I applied, but I still haven't received the verification code. What should I do?

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the incomplete input information. I mistakenly submitted multiple applications. I sincerely apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience caused.

May I please receive the serial code only for the account that is currently posting this message? Is that permissible?
Ben [KVR] wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:20 am Multiple entries from the same IP address (but different member accounts, obviously) caused them to be rejected by our anti-abuse system.

Hey just found this, still no serial key after signing up a few days ago. Any ideas?

Return to “Site Stuff”