MLoudnessAnalyzer Request: Meter Shows in Reaper MCP + Bonus Request

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My #1 Melda request right now is that MLoudnessAnalyzer show a graph in reaper's MCP (in-line with the plugin in the mixer). Momentary Loudness is the one I'd choose if I had to pick but ideally we'd be able to select which one displays - or even multiple different ones like Short-Term Loudness or Integrated. Momentary is the most like a VU so that's why I pick that one.

I use the Zenomod VU and it's great but I'm just more used to having presets with MLA so if we can have this then great. Thanks.

Bonus Request: Another thing I'd like to see in the MCP is a Input knob in MUtility. This is one of my most-used plugins and being able to adjust the Input (+-24dB) from the MCP without opening the GUI would be great.

Overall, more MCP support in reaper. I know this isn't the first such request and I think it's a valuable addition to the ability of a plugin to expose certain parameters like this. For the second request, I guess I could just use Show In Track Controls. That works too.

Or maybe not. Let's just say some MCP support in general would be welcome.

What I like about the Zenomod VU is that you can control the input gain by dragging on the graph in the MCP. If you put it as the first FX, that's perfect for gain staging the input into the rest of the FX chain.

And you can put any (automateable ) knob in the MCP in REAPER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzvGCtXRaO0

Held wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:24 am What I like about the Zenomod VU is that you can control the input gain by dragging on the graph in the MCP. If you put it as the first FX, that's perfect for gain staging the input into the rest of the FX chain.

And you can put any (automateable ) knob in the MCP in REAPER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzvGCtXRaO0
Yeah, I kind of half regret making this request. Even so, with other MCP-compatible meters, making some of the Melda meters available in the MCP would add that much more usefulness to them. Either way, I'm using the zeno VU in the mean time (I was aware of the gain function). Cheers.

I mean, better integration into reaper is always nice. Being able to control EQs or other things directly from the MCP or TCP could be useful. And having different meters could be good too, although I probably wouldn't use anything other than VU.

But it's no MixingRevolution... :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”