Satin 1.3.3 RC4 15721 & Filterscape 1.5.1 RC1 15664

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also, there's a small glitch when UI size is set to any other size that's different from 100%. When clicking on the insert slot to show the UI the plug-in comes up cropped for a second and then resizes to the correct size you set.

Can't duplicate your observation on the Mac platform for either Filterscape or Satin....which brings me to this question: which plug-in are you talking about?
On a number of Macs

Weasel-Boy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:49 pm Can't duplicate your observation on the Mac platform for either Filterscape or Satin....which brings me to this question: which plug-in are you talking about?
I reported two bugs (there's another post before the one you read). Both with Satin. This is on Sonoma 14.3.1. MacBook Pro M1 8GB/256GB. ProTools 2024.3

Mercado_Negro wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:44 pm In ProTools 2024.3 when copying a Satin instance from one track to another the grouping is not copied.
The group settings are not part of the parameters which are stored within the preset.
Most hosts will copy all parameters when duplicating a plugin.
Pro Tools seems to only copy the actual preset parameters.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Mercado_Negro wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 pm When clicking on the insert slot to show the UI the plug-in comes up cropped for a second and then resizes to the correct size you set.
I'm not sure if this is something we can improve. But we'll look into it.

Mercado_Negro wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:39 pm I reported two bugs (there's another post before the one you read). Both with Satin. This is on Sonoma 14.3.1. MacBook Pro M1 8GB/256GB. ProTools 2024.3
My setup: Sonoma 14.4.1. MacBook Pro M1 32GB/2TB. Cubase 13.0.30. Only major difference I see is that I'm using Cubase and you're running ProTools. I don't see the issue with Satin running less than a 100% UI view. Could be a ProTools issue?
On a number of Macs

Weasel-Boy wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:24 pm Could be a ProTools issue?
What he reported are both Pro Tools specific quirks.

Hi, the bypass doesn't "stick" on my Satin RC4 Clap, Linux Reaper. The VST2 and VST3 versions are both fine.

Hi,

As you may be aware, FL Studio is currently undergoing public beta testing for their next upcoming update, which is set to offer CLAP support.

Currently, the plugin manager for the latest "FL Studio 2024.1 Beta 4" is not locating CLAP formats for either "FilterscapeVA" (synth) or "FilterscapeQ6" (effect) during its verified plugin scans.

It only discovers the CLAP format of the single "Filterscape" effect plugin.

CLAP - FilterscapeVA and FilterscapeQ6 not recognized in FL Studio 2024.1 Beta 4.png

The VST3 version of these same plugins is a single file: "Filterscape(x64).vst3" which when scanned with "Verify Plugins" enabled, is subsequently detected as 3 separate plugins: 1 generator: "FilterscapeVA" and 2 effect plugins: "Filterscape" and "FilterscapeQ6".

The VST3 versions scan correctly and identify thOSE 3 separate plugins from that single VST3 file.

I suspect something similar is supposed to occur with the single CLAP file: "Filterscape.clap". However, currently, FL Studio's plugin manager is only correctly detecting the single effect plugin: "Filterscape". While the other two plugins are missing in CLAP format.

Can any u-he developers offer any advice on how to possibly resolve this issue?

Tested with:
Filterscape 1.5.1 (revision 15664)
FL Studio 2024.1 Beta 4
Windows 11 23H2 Build 22631.3296

Link to my bug report on Image-Line's forum, if someone at u-he would like to comment there. Or alternatively, I can pass on any helpful information received.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm sure they'll figure it out :)

We seem to be one of the very few companies which do these multi-component plug-in binaries.

gauderbock wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:30 am Hi, the bypass doesn't "stick" on my Satin RC4 Clap, Linux Reaper. The VST2 and VST3 versions are both fine.
Yes, we noticed this too. It's a Reaper exclusive issue, we just didn't have the time yet to figure out if it's something we can fix or if it's up to Reaper to improve in their CLAP implementation.
As a workaround you can use Reaper's bypass checkbox, which is connected to Satin's bypass button.
We've mentioned this in the release notes of the 1.3.3 update:
https://u-he.com/products/satin/releasenotes.html

Return to “u-he”