MDrummer timing issue when “consolidating” in FL Studio

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I came across a strange bug between MDrummer 16.11 and FL Studio 21.2 today. I got FL Studio to assign mixer tracks to all MDrummer outputs and that worked fine, then I dropped midi from the MDrummer’s sequencer to a pattern in FL studio and put that on the playlist, which played fine and in sync with the timeline grid.
I then got FL Studio to “consolidate” the timeline track (render to audio) and the resulting audio had lots of drum hits out of sync (e.g. faster than in the midi) or like it was skipping a bit, but not like if it was glitching with a buffer underrun or similar.
I tried the same process with BFD3 and MTPowerKit and they consolidated fine and I tried the same process with MDrummer in Studio One 6.5 and that converted to audio fine, so it seems like some kind of interaction between MDrummer and FL Studio?
I’ll post this over on the Image-Line forum too to see if they’re aware of it or whether it’s a problem from the FL Studio side.

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon, you used the MIDI commands right? Who knows what FL would do with that. Anyways it's really a question for FL guys. They know how to reach us if needed.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Not quite - I switched MDrummer to pad mode and used the midi notes export (so the full score, not the midi commands option)
But I don’t disagree that it’s probably Image-Line’s issue so hopefully they’ll get back to me with a solution soon!

Return to “MeldaProduction”