Cannot purchase Tracktion 13 Pro

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tried numerous times to purchase Tracktion 13 Pro this morning but with no success - all very fustrating for this long time customer.

Does anyone know when the 40% discount ends (UK time) ?
Thank you.

luxgud wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:02 am Tried numerous times to purchase Tracktion 13 Pro this morning but with no success - all very fustrating for this long time customer.

Does anyone know when the 40% discount ends (UK time) ?
Thank you.
11.59 PDT, which should be 19:59 pm UK time. I bought it late last night with zero trouble,so its odd that its not working now. You could always drop them a line. You can also still get it from JRR shop.

Are you upgrading? The link is here............

https://marketplace.tracktion.com/wavef ... grade.html

Thanks dellboy

Still can't purchase and the website help chat thingy isn't working either (at 12.30 pm UK time)
Assuming they are 6 hours behind the UK, they are still all asleep - including the website - how very strange.
Last edited by luxgud on Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

luxgud wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:12 am Thanks dellboy
Did you get it? I bought it last night.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

No !

luxgud wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:24 amNo !
try here: https://www.jrrshop.com/tracktion-waveform-upgrade
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

imsre, thanks JRR have a coupon code called GROUP and it worked for a 16% discount, however - I couldn't use the site as they only accept PayPal. I wish they had told me this before I entered all my details ;(

You can pay via Paypal without the requirement of a Paypal-account. All you need is a credit card and an e-mail adress.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Did you get as far as adding W13 to your basket on the T site yet?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

This is not an upgrade as I am currently using Waveform 10. Apparently, I am +8 hours ahead of PDT time.

So, went to JRR for another try (suggested by Jens) and I was directed to Paypay. They (Paypal) pre-authorized the payment and retured me to JRR - where the payment subsequenly failed. Now I am in limbo-land as I don't know if JRR can help me and I am reluctant to try and place an order with Tracktion until this is sorted out. Meanwhile the offer runs out in a few hours time. This is a tense and evolving situation, the stakes are high and the tension is unbearable. I am in a Tracktion based nightmare.

luxgud wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:04 pm This is not an upgrade as I am currently using Waveform 10. Apparently, I am +8 hours ahead of PDT time.

So, went to JRR for another try (suggested by Jens) and I was directed to Paypay. They (Paypal) pre-authorized the payment and retured me to JRR - where the payment subsequenly failed. Now I am in limbo-land as I don't know if JRR can help me and I am reluctant to try and place an order with Tracktion until this is sorted out. Meanwhile the offer runs out in a few hours time. This is a tense and evolving situation, the stakes are high and the tension is unbearable. I am in a Tracktion based nightmare.
That's difficult. If it helps and you don't need 13 desperately and the JRR one hasn't gone through, there will be other offers where you can save money. I don't know where you are, but LA time is around 7:15am as I write and I reckon they're on PDT, so there's almost 16hrs45 left on the HELLO13 offer.

In Tracktion Land, does ending on April 8th mean midnight of that day ?

luxgud wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:30 pm In Tracktion Land, does ending on April 8th mean midnight of that day ?
Almost, but the midnight location travels round the world, so here's what I know:

The email I got said 23:59 PDT. That's the current Pacific time zone and it includes Los Angeles.

I checked the time there on website https://time.is/

So that's 07.59 am Tuesday UK time

luxgud wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm So that's 07.59 am Tuesday UK time
Yes. How far did you get trying to buy on the Tracktion site?

Return to “Tracktion”