Acustica Audio Nebula 3 Set Ups Users, is this a Bitwig bug?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

I found a bug with Bitwig which is in both the latest stable and the new beta version.
I've reported it but i thought maybe someone has had a similar issue so i know for sure it's not my system even though i very much doubt it is.

I use Nebula Setups to create unique plugin ID versions of a plugin with its own gui and it has always worked perfectly in cubase with everything being recalled when reloading a project. However, bitwig doesn't save the gui and reverts the plugin back to it's default skin when the project is reloaded. So each plugin shows as a separate vst and the gui loads correctly in bitwig, but once the project is closed and reloaded, bitwig and bitwig alone resets the gui.

Please see the images attached, I've tested
Maschine 2 after reloading project

Cubase after reloading project

Studio One after reloading project

BlueCats Patchwork running inside bitwig after reloading project

Bitwig before reloading the project

Bitwig AFTER reloading the project

Also tested with jbridge & without jbridge plus also DDMF Metaplugin running inside bitwig.
All the the above DAW’s and even the 2 VST hosting plugins all recall each nebula plugin back perfectly, as expected with zero issues, only bitwig has this issue.

Another strange and unique to bitwig behavior is that bitwig treats each one of these clearly separate plugins as the same plugin when i try to create a collection. It’s as though bitwig can see they’re all separate plugins with their own ID, but for some reason then thinks they’re all one vst when i assign one of them to a collection or save a default preset within bitwig.

Again, all of this only applies to bitwig, all other DAW’s allow me to make default presets and individual collections for each separate vst and recall them perfectly. Each one of the perfectly working DAW’s and VST hosts above are being pointed to the exact same VST folder with the exact same VST’s as bitwig. So this is clearly a bitwig glitch, right?

Has anyone experience anything like this with nebula or any other plugin?

Thanks in advance :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bitwig”