Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Arouser to 10bd01.
Fast and straightforward transaction.
Thanks!

Purchased Arouser from nordickvr. Super smooth transaction, thanks!

:tu:

Bought Eventide Spring from masterhiggins - smooth & pleasant trade, reliable seller! :tu:

Purchased bx_shedspread from virgulino lampiao. Smooth transaction, thanks!

10bd01 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:33 am Purchased bx_shedspread from virgulino lampiao. Smooth transaction, thanks!
I recommend 10bd01 for business. Thank you

Bought 2 EZMix packs from Producereski. Very responsive and friendly and super fast transfer. Would definitely recommend him as a seller :tu:

Sold FXpansion D:CAM Synth Squad and Strobe2 to @12fairview
Great buyer and a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended!

I bought Arturia Spark 2 from emef. Express transfer and friendly talk. Highly recommended! :)

Bought Waves Element 2 from ralfrobert. Friendly communication and very fast transaction. Highly recommended seller!

Bought Soundiron Antidrum Machine from masterhiggins. He went the extra to make sure I received my license in a timely way. Excellent seller 👍

Bought Neutron 3 Advanced from FXBox. Friendly communication and smooth transaction. Highly recommended seller!

Received a coupon code from ZamplerSounds from stephen96 for FREE. Highly recommended!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought Reason 11 form kodnin, he kept his cool the whole process while Reason was shy on their part of the license transfer, shame on them lol.
:)

juan paulino wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:19 am Bought Reason 11 form kodnin, he kept his cool the whole process while Reason was shy on their part of the license transfer, shame on them lol.
Thanks for your understanding and patience Juan, have fun using Reason! :tu:

Great transaction with salsifi. Highly recommanded :tu:
Last edited by Miralis on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”