Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Magic Death Eye from sqigls. Went all smooth and fast.
Very nice contact!
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

I just sold XLN XO to SLiC. A very fast and hassle-free transaction. Recommended :tu:

I purchased this weekend Empirical Labs Arousor from billzero, who was kind enough to explain me that license had to be authorized & transferred first by Empirical Labs themselves. After a couple of days, I received the licence on my iLok account without any issue. Communication on the seller's side was constant and fluid, so no issue whatsoever. Very glad with the deal, thank you for your business!!! Recommended seller!!! Merci encore!!! :hyper: :tu:

Just purchased Ample Sound AG12 from donkey tugger. Everything went super smooth. Really nice and trustable seller.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

galdson wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:00 pm I have purchased Studio One 4 professional from Blaster. He is a very good and confiable seller. Very fast transaction and a very responsive person. Absolutly recommended.
Thank you galdson. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I will highly recommend you.

Purchased PSP E27 from Selfik: Excellent seller, great communication, highly recommended. Many thanks!

Sold NI Komplete 11 to bobnosn; good communication, sale went smoothly - recommended! :tu:

Bought Arturia 3 Compressors and Arturia 3 Filters from ttamelbon and all went well. Good seller!
2019 Mac Pro - 28 Core Xeon, 384 GB RAM, 8 TB SSD

2018 Macbook Pro - 6 Core i9, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD

Ableton 10 Suite, Bitwig Studio, Studio One Pro 4, FL Studio 20

TOO MANY PLUGINS TO NAME :hihi:

mistereventhorizonz wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:53 am Bought Arturia 3 Compressors and Arturia 3 Filters from ttamelbon and all went well. Good seller!
Thank you, mistereventhorizonz for a smooth buy! Polite and worry free!

Cheers,

Matt

profaudio wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:01 pm Purchased PSP E27 from Selfik: Excellent seller, great communication, highly recommended. Many thanks!
Confirmed, everything went smooth, recommended buyer!

Bought AAS Objeq Delay from hekke
Everything worked smooth and fine.
Recommended!
:tu:

Bought Nexus 3 from AmuroFord. Excellent transaction. Great communication and follow through getting the license transfer executed at ReFX. A++++

Just bought u-he Satin from 4tune . He was lightning fast and courteous.

Thanks again,

Matt

Thanks ttamelbon too, for an easy transaction and fast payment!

4tune

bought u-he presswerk from Robmobius fast like Flash, easy like Sunday morning, highly recommended

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”