Algon

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After I got m42, I almost didnt install Algon with it.
Thought it want that impressive...but last week I found myself loading it up, god damn this has one of best seq/arp I played with.

Any chance the seq/arp could be made a standalone midid plug :D
Simple and repetive are my middle names

AHH..you finally found out the AlgoN..yeah..lots of interesting spices in this guy. While the interface is rather sparse, as it was the prototype for our M42 ideas, it has a lot of potential. When you combine M42 and AlgoN, you get lots of interesting beats and pads going on.

MIDI-OUT??..something to consider. We will see, but would probably have to be another synth or plugin, as then the 128 presets won't work..until Jeff ( SE guru) fixes that, and i think he's getting close.

hey: any other comments here on AlgoN? we would like to hear.

TC

Yeah I found it :D
WHy didnt this arp/seq find its way into m42 ?

Hmm come to think of it a midi out would be better than a standalone plug...easier to preview the arp/seq.

If you guys go that route I think I should be the first to volunter to port the preset over to the midi outable Algon :D

elv wrote:Yeah I found it :D
WHy didnt this arp/seq find its way into m42 ?

Hmm come to think of it a midi out would be better than a standalone plug...easier to preview the arp/seq.

If you guys go that route I think I should be the first to volunter to port the preset over to the midi outable Algon :D
It pretty much there in M42, but in the ARP section of the LFO..which sounds very unique.Check out any of the SEQ presets, and you will see what I mean.

But I agree..the AlgoN sequencer sounds different, which is why I convinced the DR to release it. It was just sitting on my HD for a long time, and then we went back to it and refined it a bit.

A Midi version would be cool..I'll see what the Dr says.

TC

Yeah the AlgoN is really a great bonus with the Nebula.
My only complaint about M42 is all you path sound too big...just dominated the mix....but then again thats a good thing as I have to make more of my own pathes to use it.
Before I bought M42 I thought I would never, ever, ever buy a SE synth.
And the M42 has really opened my eyes to the world of SE plug.

:)

Yeah, Algon is good, it cut easily through most of my mix + the arp-seq is very handy!

Return to “AlgoMusic”