New Synth - OVERkILLER [Albumware]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Our album is now available in Germany and North America. On it is the biggest killer ever, OVERkILLER. It has two oscillators with ring mod and hard sync, 2 multi-mode filters and the biggest mod matrix yet [9 x 6]. It has a full bank of 128 patches and uses CPU like crazy. If you like GODkILLER III and kARMAkILLER, this will really float your boat.
It won't be available for download, you will have to buy our album to get your grubby little mitts on it. The album is available from amazon.com, Infra-Rot, Music Non-Stop, Ground-Under Productions and Metropolis on-line. You'll find our preferred links on the front page of our website.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

i like this concept ...

...isn't this the same overkill that I am looking at on your site right now?...or is it a newer version?

Its the same one, but you can't download it from the site.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

No really... you can't.

Great idea Bones!

Softsynth as CD bait!

I think you're just about the 1st to do this yeah?

IS the CD actually available for sale in Australia?

eek, so in practise, I'd buy the synth from you then?

well, I guess you've earned it...don't care about the music, so I'll have to think about this one...Clever concept tho'

GypsyJazz wrote:Great idea Bones!

Softsynth as CD bait!
Or music as softsynth bait :wink:
I think you're just about the 1st to do this yeah?
Nope. A DJ named Bad Boy Bill owns a multimedia company and software from his company has always come with his CD's since 1995.

Watch your human!

I'm ordering the album, and I honestly can't say if it's for the music, for the synth, or to salute a clever cross-marketing scheme. Cheers! (ye fat c**t)
Don't do it my way.

ditto

selling synthedit plugins :uhuhuh:

"all those dayglo freaks that used to paint their face, they joined the human race, some things will never change"

:hihi:

good luck with the neat concept.
It won't be available for download, you will have to buy our album.
Last edited by topaz on Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GypsyJazz wrote:IS the CD actually available for sale in Australia?
You can order it from www.gup.net.au - the're the Australian distributors for Metropolis.
topaz wrote:selling synthedit plugins
Or trying to sell a few more albums this time around?

Return to “Instruments”