filterscapeVA - the gate as modulation effector

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is there anyway to modify attack/depth etc of the gate at all? I can't find any controls for it anywhere, and I don't want to be missing out. I don't recall any mention of it in the manual.
Excuse this question, I thought I had asked it in another thead, but I couldn't find that either!

Not that I know of, and I don't see why there would be. Gate is gate- it's on or off (or open or shut, depending on which analogy you prefer).
ew
A spectral heretic...

Wouldn't that be the 'blend' controller? You have one for each stepper. Mod depth is next to each parameter that can be assigned a mod source.

Depends on what we're talking about ;)

ew is right though, the Gate in FilterscapeVA is either on or off, no velocity no nothing that affects it. This has some technical reason. It is used in a variety of places where it MUST be just on or off. I had the option to put it into the list of modulators or not, and I voted for yes because it might be useful for some stuff.

Sickle, what you refer to are the Step Sequencers in Filterscape... I don't call them Gate, because they are not just for building Tarnce Gates :hihi:

Cheers,

;) Urs

just use the envelopes :)
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

Urs wrote:Sickle, what you refer to are the Step Sequencers in Filterscape... I don't call them Gate, because they are not just for building Tarnce Gates :hihi:

Cheers,

;) Urs
I knew that!

:x

:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “u-he”