Intro Discount Expires Soon!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a reminder, the introduction discount will expire on July 2nd. and we will not extend the offer. You can get ChineeWinds for as low as $48 now. You can also get ChineeWinds VSTi AND the complete Giga sample sets for only $99.

Allow me to recap some info about ChineeWinds:

1. 320mb top quality sample content, all performed by prestigious Chinese musicians. We are confident that the sample quality is up to the most expensive plugins out there on the market, at only a portion of the cost. Check the demo tunes so you can hear it to believe it.

2. Expressiveness for live performance with the keyswitch feature in the VSTi version.

3. This is the new and different sound that musicians have been searching for and won't find anywhere else. That's what we set out to bring to you.

Seize the chance!
Last edited by sosayweall on Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The demo tunes are fantastic. If the plugin can create the articulations I heard then I'm going to buy it. The Dizi is a very moving instrument. Great for atmospheric music. Is delivery via download or through the post?

Hi munchkin, thanks for the interest. Some of the articulations you heard are not really 'created' by ChineeWinds, instead, those are either phrases, or specificially recorded expressions. But these phrases and expressions are in the ChineeWinds VSTi nevertheless.

It's a download-only product. 8)

The intro discount is about to end. Grab it while it's hot! :)

sosayweall wrote:The intro discount is about to end. Grab it while it's hot! :)
Can't you just tell us WHEN it ends (tonight, tomorrow, monday...) ?
I just discovered about this library, I'm hearing the demos right now, which are attractive, but I am not sure yet.
I hate too short deadlines , and to decide too fast as if I have a gun pointed on my head.....
One question for instance : are there more articulations, or more phrases ?
Phrases are fine, but often almost useless (if not timeconsumingly tweaked) because of the fixed tempo which limits them a lot, and almost always proves not to be the one you need....

sirbellog wrote: Can't you just tell us WHEN it ends (tonight, tomorrow, monday...) ?
I just discovered about this library, I'm hearing the demos right now, which are attractive, but I am not sure yet.
I hate too short deadlines , and to decide too fast as if I have a gun pointed on my head.....
One question for instance : are there more articulations, or more phrases ?
Phrases are fine, but often almost useless (if not timeconsumingly tweaked) because of the fixed tempo which limits them a lot, and almost always proves not to be the one you need....
Hi sirbellog,

The discount will end on July 2nd. :)

Seriously, even at the full price(68USD), it's still a steal. Trust me, if we pack this thing and add a kompakt engine and put it on the shelves to a store near you, it will cost much more than that.

The core content of ChineeWinds is multi-sampled notes. There are some articulations and phrases, but that's only a very small portion of it. Furthermore, those articulations and phrases are not strictly related to tempo - we have that in mind from the start, so generally speaking, even the phrases in ChineeWinds are much more versatile than it seems.

Return to “Kong Audio”