Transfuser is a real-time loop, phrase, and groove creation workstation for Pro Tools that allows you to create, manipulate, and perform loop- and rhythm-based music on the fly. Whether you're looking to track or perform something that grooves, remix rhythms, mash-up something funky, or breathe new life into your existing loop libraries, Transfuser offers tools to create, control, explore, and experiment with music and loops.
- Easily create, tweak, arrange, and perform grooves on the fly right within Pro Tools.
- Offers unique audio tools that let you creatively:
- Beat-sync, auto-slice, stretch, pitch, tag, and resample grooves in real time.
- Automatically convert loops into MIDI patterns/drum kits.
- Replace sounds in existing loops without stopping playback.
- New Roland TB-303-inspired Bass Line module lets you lay down bottom-heavy grooves and phrases.
- Musically intelligent randomization lets you instantly explore inspiring groove variations at the click of a button.
- Supports full drag and drop of Pro Tools regions and audio files from your computer browser.
- Comes with 1.6 GB of new audio content for a total of nearly 4 GB.
- Includes 20 real-time effects that are ideal for electronic, hip-hop, and dance music creation.
- Supports WAV, AIFF, ACID, REX 1 and 2, and Apple Loops audio files.