4drX has updated LoopRecorder to v1.3.5.
- A new "Settings" section allows you to set the Bit Depth and the Silence Threshold.
- The "Clear" button doesn't reset the recording bars anymore.
- This update fixes an error causing loops to stop unexpectedly.
- Looprecorder now can be set with 4 outputs and use channels 3,4 as a monitor. This feature is only available in a few DAWs. When supported, two new buttons will appear:
- "Monitor in channels 3,4" allows you to monitor the output of the player in channels 3,4.
- "Add input to channels 3,4" adds the input signal to channels 3,4.