- A flexible metronome/click - with custom click sounds and click patterns defined in the "Settings" section - can be used to replace the default metronome of your DAW if the latter doesn't provide those features. It can run while the host is not playing and you can link it to your MIDI controller via MIDI learn.
- MIDI output without blocking your Audio devices. You can now use virtual MIDI ports to control programs that don't support VST or AU plugins from the standalone version of VirtualKeyboard. It might also be convenient to control external Synths with your keyboard, using VirtualKeyboard's MIDI player or by sending the input of another MIDI controller without having to launch a full featured DAW.
- The "S" solo buttons now implement an "exclusive" solo, are automatable and incorporate MIDI learn (if you right click on them). This will help you to quickly monitor/filter different MIDI channels with your MIDI controller.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- The resampling library has been updated.
- Some window resizing issues have been fixed.
- The selected Audio device is now correctly restored when you reopen the standalone program.
This update is free for all licensed users of VirtualKeyboard.