Abeem Live Technologies updates Rack Performer to v0.96-alpha3
Abeem Live Technologies has updated Rack Performer to version 0.96-alpha3.
This release offers an advance on four different fronts: new multi-channel master modules completing the clock-free series, new multi-channel mixers completing the Camo Mixers series, improved readability and coherence of windows and GUI fonts, and many corrections and improvements especially around legacy wave engines (MME and DirectSound).
- Octo-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (8x8 master).
- 16-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (16x16 master).
- 32-Channel Clock-Free Master Module (32x32 master).
- Camo Mixer x4 (simple 4 channels mixer).
- Camo Mixer x8 (simple 8 channels mixer).
- Camo Mixer x32 (simple 32 channels mixer).
- Stress Tool (special stress-load test module).
- More uniform fonts and enhanced readability.
- Various GUI speed and performance optimizations.
- Master module state is now saved in scene snapshots.
- CPU overload protection can be set from config menu.
- Corrected a sneaky problem linked to patch buffer sharing optimization.
- Corrected many font-related display issues.
- Fixed possible reentrency path in CPU overload protection.
- Repaired all multi-devices DSound wave engines.
- Hardened DSound wave engines (better stress resistance).
- Improved X-run detection in DSound wave engines.
- Improved X-run detection in MME wave engines.
- Fixed nasty bug in "Auto Poller MME" wave engine.
- Fixed nasty bug in "Compact Cluster MME (single)" wave engine.
- Fixed "Auto Poller MME" wave engine soft-start.
- Fixed "Flexible Propeller MME" wave engine soft-start.